The Q800T series consists of three smart TVs that have revolutionized the meaning of the “television experience”. We are talking about products made with the utmost attention to the smallest details together with the most efficient technologies ever. Before we say anything else, let’s take a look at the technical specifications of this Samsung series:
- Screen technology: QLED
- Screen resolution: 8K
- HDR: Yes
- Operating system: Tizen
- Internet and Wifi: Yes
- USB ports: 2
- HDMI ports: 4
Already from these few points it is possible to jump to important conclusions. The QLED panel is the best for what concerns the quality of the contents, since it incorporates, in a very similar way, the OLED technology. In addition, however, here we are talking about a resolution four times higher than 4K . Arguably, this could be one of the first times you’ve come across an 8K smart TV, and it wouldn’t be all that strange.
The 8K, in fact, is the best that the television market can offer, since we are talking about the maximum resolution, which is expressed in every single pixel . In addition to this, HDR plays its classic role as a contrast level optimizer, making every content extremely sharp and realistic. The viewing angle, of course, reaches levels perhaps never seen before, allowing you to watch TV from any angle.
An essential role for the unmistakable quality of the contents is played by:
- Quantum 8K processor
- Adaptive image , i.e. the content adapts to the light conditions of the room
- 8K AI Upscaling , which increases the resolution of any content by eliminating noise from the screen
- Direct Full Array 32X that adjusts contrast levels in an ultra-precise way
- Quantum HDR 16X for the optimization of the color range, brightness and contrast
In short, we weren’t joking when we talked about “the most efficient technologies ever”, and the same can be said for the sound sector of these Samsung Q800Ts, supported by the Dolby Digital Plus sound system and speakers capable of emitting 70 watts of power. output. But the surprises don’t stop there. In fact, Samsung has equipped its smart TVs with OTS technology, as well as object tracking sound .
Simply put, the sound will follow the object or character on the screen, making the experience comparable to 3D . Also as regards the smart section , based on the Tizen operating system, we are more than satisfied with the work carried out by the South Korean multinational:
- Three integrated voice assistants: Bixby, Alexa and Google Assistant
- SmartThings to make smart TV the smart home management center
- Multi View which splits the TV screen to allow you to view multiple contents at the same time
- One Remote remote control for total and easy control of each connected device
If you’re looking for the best, these smart TVs won’t let you down .