- Screen technology: QLED
- Screen size: 55 ″
- Screen Resolution: UHD 4K
- HDR: Yes
- Internet and Wifi: Yes
- USB ports: 2
- HDMI ports: 4
The Q70 Series was developed and presented in 2020, with a very positive outcome. In fact, the smart TV in question has satisfied the needs of thousands of people, thanks to the quality and efficiency that distinguish it. The design is also a significant plus: the panel and the frames are ultra-slim, for a very large and engaging viewing space.
The beauty of the images is offered by the synergy with which the technologies developed by the South Korean company work, which is combined with the QLED backlighting system . The latter is considered to be Samsung’s OLED, which ensures a highly realistic and perfect visual experience. Not to be underestimated is the efficiency of the new Quantum 4K Processor , which optimizes image parameters in real time according to room conditions.
In other words, the smart section is combined with the viewing experience. Colors, brightness, contrast and even audio adapt to the characteristics of the environment, to convey content in a workmanlike manner . In addition, there are three other technologies developed by Samsung related to image quality:
- Direct Full Array 4X : controls the backlighting of the screen ensuring greater visual depth and highlighting the smallest details;
- Quantum HDR 1000 : enhancement of HDR that offers an even wider and more realistic color range, characterized by greater contrast between the various shades;
- AI Upscaling : Reduce screen noise, restore lost detail and sharpen the outline of objects.
As if that weren’t enough, this Samsung smart TV is the ideal and concrete answer even for gaming lovers . FreeSync technology eliminates delays, flickers and wakes from the game, ensuring moments of high-level entertainment. The Dynamic Black Equalizer, on the other hand, takes care of optimizing the parameters of the frames in the dark and the quality of the audio, for an even more immersive experience.
The Ambient Mode function , which transforms the TV panel into a picture, is also interesting and much appreciated . In case you want to create a homogeneous effect with the room, you can rely on Samsung’s artificial intelligence, which picks up the colors of the environment and reproduces them on the screen.
Also with regard to the audio side we can say that the South Korean house has really hit the mark. The smart TV is equipped with two speakers with 40 watts of output power, supported by the efficiency of the Dolby Digital Plus sound system. It should be noted that, usually, 55-inch screens offer speakers for up to 20 watts, while here we are talking about double the power .
In addition, if you want, you can connect sound amplifiers – such as sound bars – thanks to the Bluetooth connection . Even up to this point, we can say that this Samsung smart TV is a real investment. The advantages, however, do not end there: we still have to talk about the whole smart section, characterized by a fluid and simple operating system.
Again, the features were highly appreciated. Indeed, it cannot be said that this model is missing something:
- Smart Hub and single remote control to manage all devices connected to the TV, for simple and intuitive management;
- Universal Guide that collects all your favorite shows and suggests related contents;
- Integration of the Bixby personal assistant , which allows you to interact vocally with the TV and receive all the information you want;
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant ;
- Thanks to the SmartThings app integrated into the smart TV, you can connect all the smart devices in the house, and manage them comfortably from the television;
- Integration of the AirPlay 2 function that allows you to connect your Apple devices in a few moments.
In short, what else could you want from a television?