- Samsung The Frame 32 Inch Frame
- Samsung The Frame 43 Inch Frame
- Samsung The Frame Frame 50 Inch
- Samsung The Frame Frame 55 Inch
- Samsung The Frame Frame 65 Inch
Today we will talk about one of the Samsung smart TVs that most likely left a mark on the hearts of thousands of people. The Samsung The Frame, in fact, is not a simple “smart television”, but it is a real experience on an artistic and visual level.
This explains a lot of the price that characterizes the Samsung The Frame models, not really affordable for everyone. In fact, for the same polliciaggi, only in this 2020 there are excellent smart TVs at lower prices. As always, you pay for quality, and in this case, you pay much, much more than just visual quality.
Let’s take a look at the main features:
- Screen technology: QLED
- Screen Resolution: UHD 4K
- HDR: Yes
- Operating system: Tizen
- Internet and Wifi: Yes
- USB ports: 2
- HDMI ports: 4
Before talking about anything else we need to focus on the design of this Samsung smart TV. As you can guess from the image, the aesthetics refer a lot to that of a painting . On the other hand, frame really means frame. Everything is by no means accidental. The South Korean multinational, in fact, wanted to distance itself from any other television on the market, creating a unique product of its kind.
In fact, and here it must be said, Samsung The Frame fully and optimally responds to the needs of those who greatly appreciate furniture , art and the constant company of works or photographs in their home environment. In other words, if you are looking for a smart TV for “classic” entertainment, I suggest you browse other guides that you find in the blog.
Let’s get back to us. The frames of the Samsung The Frame are interchangeable . In other words, you can choose whether to apply the brown, beige or white one. This will allow you to seamlessly integrate the TV into your living room, making it almost imperceptible. The primary function of the Samsung The Frame, in fact, is to resemble a painting as much as possible : this is why the discussion linked to the interchange of frames.
The installation mode will also make it easier for you to play games. Hanging on the wall, your Samsung TV will be almost unrecognizable, but you can still tilt the panel, for an always optimal view of the contents. However, nobody prevents you from dedicating it to a location other than the wall: indulge your decor as you wish.
Here are the main features to point out in terms of visual and artistic entertainment:
- Art Mode that allows you to transform it from a normal TV to a painting always ready to show you the best works;
- Art Store , for unlimited access to the best works of art and photographs (for a fee);
- Auto Curation that learns about your tastes and suggests images in line with your preferences;
- Ambient Mode that allows you to read the time, news and weather or, if desired, to transmit the color of the wall on which it is hung on the screen
- Creation of your personal gallery with your favorite masterpieces.
In addition, you can send your multimedia files from your smartphone to the TV via the wifi connection, to frame the most beautiful moments on the big screen. The Samsung The Frame 2020 is also updated by offering new matte options and the ability to apply filters to images. Useful and surprising is the motion sensor that, when it senses your presence, turns on the smart TV without requiring the slightest gesture.
The brightness sensor also works in a similar way , sensing the light conditions of the room, adapting the brightness of the transmitted image. In other words, your content will always be optimized. Before moving on to the sound section, we would like to remind you that the Samsung The Frame fully performs the functions of a smart TV. Everything you have read so far is an “extra”.
However, the sound department is also very good: Dolby Digital Plus, 40 watts of power and the Intelligent Voice Amplifier which, when it picks up background noise, increases the volume of the broadcast. Basically, even here we can absolutely not complain. The same goes for the smart section, characterized by:
- Easy to navigate Tizen operating system
- Good repertoire of applications
- Three built-in voice assistants: Google Assistant, Alexa and Bixby
- AirPlay 2 function to connect all Apple and SmartThings devices to connect Android ones
- Tap View to stream content from smartphone to TV with a simple touch of the phone to the panel
- Multi View to see two different programs at the same time (one from the TV, one from the smartphone)
In conclusion? If there is anything else that could be required of a television, we are probably talking about futuristic products.